Student Orgs 101 Webinar: How to Bring an AAUW Student Organization to Your CampusSeptember 8, 2015
Time: 7:30–8:30 p.m. EST
Location: Webinar Listen to the archive recording.
You are invited to attend the Student Orgs 101 webinar on September 8 at 7:30 p.m. ET. This webinar is especially designed for students and campus professionals who are interested in bringing an AAUW student organization to their campus. C/U representatives at AAUW partner member institutions as well as our e-student affiliates are encouraged to register. Participants can expect to
- Find out what AAUW resources are available for students, staff, and faculty
- Learn the benefits of bringing an AAUW student organization to campus
- Understand the steps needed to bring an AAUW student organization to campus
- Receive updates and suggestions for campus programming
- Ask questions to AAUW national staff and current AAUW student organization leaders
Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions about AAUW student organizations before the webinar begins.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.